There's a space between words where our realities collide

Sharp edges find friction and our fingers slide off the railings

It becomes easier to let go than hold on

That little lingering space between dreams and longing where waiting isn't torment or sacrifice but an act of love and privilege

A moment caught in between acts when eyes meet and time loses its meaning

The argand plane of our story where words are deemed unncessary infront of our volatile senses

Afloat in our little bubble just before the spell breaks

The clock ticks midnight and the magic ends

Immortality never played her game quite right until now

As I stare Death in his face and look into the depths of his helpless eyes I know now how Icarus must've felt 

What is this euphoric loss 

I fly and burn 

Crash and soar

Tremble and exalt 

This is my moment of glory

Of fury and loss

I find myself in the silence of the breaking dawn

In the spaces between your fingers. 


#reverie


From the archives


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"আলোর জাহাজ ফিরব ঘর আজ, বল না কতদূর?"