Hope

I hope your perverse curiousity doesn't rear its ugly head again
I hope your mind finds kinder terrains to tread on
I hope your duality doesn't scare you when you catch a glimpse on the mirror
I hope you don't end up becoming the embodiment of the very qualities you abhorred growing up
I hope you don't end up being selfish and unkind
I hope you can forgive yourself and others
I hope you never stop trying
I hope you find kindness and warmth in people and places
I hope you can brush off all the dust and debris, the built-up hurt from unkind words and careless snubs
I hope you stop losing the people you care about
Or stop caring about the people you lose
I hope your loved ones judge you less
And you judge yourself less as well
Life is hard as it is, atleast show some kindness.

#reverie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"আলোর জাহাজ ফিরব ঘর আজ, বল না কতদূর?"