"আলোর জাহাজ ফিরব ঘর আজ, বল না কতদূর?"

 


It's positively bizarre how fast someone can take over so much of your being. Remember when Coldplay had sung, "Nobody said it was easy, noone ever said it'd be so hard"? Well, they had obviously lied. 'cause it is that easy. Like nothing ever in my life has felt this easy before than being with you. 

 Sometimes, it scares me - the fear of loss, the what-ifs that come pouring in. But then I remind myself it feels so delicately precious because of how remarkably beautiful it is. I try to look back on times when I've heard them say to live in the moments and be grateful for whatever wonderful we get to be a part of. After all we are but a fragment of this vast universe. I marvel at how lucky one has to be to experience the wholeness of the universe in these brief moments which seem to last forever yet never long enough when we're together. What a conundrum! 

They wrote poems about drowning in someone's eyes but haven't they felt the urge to stay afloat anchored to someone's eyes before? I don't drown, I thrive, I feel so bloody alive when I look into your eyes. Like there's joy in this world, and mirth, and mischief and life. Like a moor tying my heartstrings back to where they should be, whole and healed. A deep sense of belonging. Like it matters. Everything seems to deeply matter somehow. Like there's suddenly reason and meaning to every rhyme and number. 

Stay, won't you?


#reverie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog