Hades prays for his belived tonight


In my bones

In my bones

I felt you in my very bones

With a sick surety that shook me to my core

The fear the pain the lurch in my ribs

The tightness in my throat 

Unshed emotions

Bristling anger

The ferocity of it all

The urge to rip and claim it all

To own it embrace it

The darkness 

The overwhelming surge of power

Bred from vulnerability and helplessness

And finally acceptance

I was born of blood and rage

Ashes to ashes

Dust to dust

Tasted the seasalt of your forbidden lips

Hunger calamity brewing storms

Fear traded for soul and sinew

Flaming desire of unwanted preys

Sizzle and burn in icy vigour

Stone-cold and calm

Waiting eyes

Sinful prayers and tired hands

Aching bones in loving arms

Thunder and madness

Heaven and hell

Felt it all in my very bones

Hear me scream out your name tonight

Laughing in agony

Crying in vain

Throes of passion pass me by

Hades prays for his beloved tonight


#reverie


From the archives, 22/3/2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"আলোর জাহাজ ফিরব ঘর আজ, বল না কতদূর?"