Seven days of sin. 

Father, take me home

Heaven nor hell beckons me

I just need a place to crash in

Somewhere far away from the din

Enough of the clamour

The lights and the noise within

The pain, the harrowing emptiness

What is freedom, true freedom

Love nor belongings

Shadows of past mistakes

Decisions taken in a hurry

Can I get a do-over, please? 

You're here today

Who knows what tomorrow'll bring

Stay a little longer

It feels a little like home now

The walks get longer

The summer breeze unrelenting

Toss and turn in the worn-out bedclothes

Quietude and tempests alternated

Longing and delirium intertwined

Breathe, my dear, just breathe. 

You're here right now

That's all that matters

For now atleast

Here, caught in the moment. 


#reverie


From the archives, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"আলোর জাহাজ ফিরব ঘর আজ, বল না কতদূর?"